Fire Emblem Fates Birthright 3DS Game
Your battle. Your future. Your fate.
Two kingdoms are on the brink of war. Whose side will you choose? Torn between two families, you’re an heir of Hoshido, raised by Nohrian royals. If you choose the path of Birthright, you’ll battle the corrupted king of Nohr beside a family of strangers. If you walk the path of Conquest, you must fight to change your misguided kingdom from within. Command warriors with expert precision and forge deep relationships to master this turn-based strategy game.
Each path is a complete story and a complete game. Playing both will show you two different sides of one brutal conflict.
In this new Fire Emblem experience for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, your customized avatar is the main hero. An army of knights, mages, archers, and more are at your command in the most tactical battles in series history. Each unit and weapon has strengths and weaknesses you must consider for every foe you face. Partner allies on the battlefield so they can support each other in combat. Building relationships is key - the closer your allies become, the better they’ll fight together. Their future is in your hands, but first you must make the most important decision in the history of Fire Emblem.
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright Key Features:
- For the first time in the Fire Emblem series, your customized avatar is the main character.
- Epic storyline centered on your avatar, forced to choose between bloodline and family who raised you.
- New “My Castle” area allows you to interact with your allies and build stronger relationships.
- Tap in corresponding compatible Fire Emblem amiibo figures and Marth, Ike, Lucina, and Robin will appear in your game, ready for you to battle and recruit.
- A third story path will be available for owners of Fire Emblem Fates Birthright or Fire Emblem Fates Conquest to buy digitally, called Fire Emblem Fates Revelation.
This is for the Birthright version only