Get hyped for the sequel to the hit game about splatting ink and claiming turf, as the squid-like Inklings return in a colorful and chaotic 4 vs. 4 action shooter. Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon, and two years have also passed in the game world, leading to an evolution in fashion trends and new styles of weapons and gear. Staying fresh never looked so good!
- Go it alone or team up with friends and family to take down enemy inklings and claim victory!
- Traditional 4-on-4 turf battles return in Splatoon 2, along with new stages, new fashions and new weapons.
- Players can now compete on the TV or on the go in handheld mode.
- Using the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately) or Joy-Con, players can aim their ink using motion controls.
- Local and Online multiplayer supported.
A new update from the Squid Research Lab has just been received! Check out the new updates below
Click here to see more about compatible amiibo and more!